ISO/IEC TR 19768:2007 specifies a series of extensions to the standard library for the programming language C++, as specified by ISO/IEC 14882, in order to build more widespread existing practice for an expanded C++ standard library. Some of the components in ISO/IEC TR 19768:2007 could be considered for standardization in a future version of C++.
The specific classes of extensions specified in ISO/IEC TR 19768:2007 are as follows:
- general utilities such as reference-counted pointers;
- functional programming;
- facilities for compile-time type queries;
- enhanced support for numerical computation;
- hash tables and other additional container classes;
- regular expression processing;
- improved capability with the programming language C, as specified by ISO/IEC 9899.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2007-11
Edition: 2Number of pages: 186
Technical Committee: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 22 Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces
Buy this standard
|std 1 208|
|std 2 208||PDF on CD|