ISO 11403-1:2014 specifies test procedures for the acquisition and presentation of multipoint data on the following mechanical properties of plastics:
- dynamic modulus;
- tensile properties at constant test speed;
- ultimate stress and strain;
- tensile stress-strain curves;
- tensile creep;
- Charpy impact strength;
- puncture impact behaviour.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2014-06
Edition: 3Number of pages: 12
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 61/SC 2 Mechanical behavior
- ICS :
- 83.080.01 Plastics in general
ISO 11403-1:2014Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.