ISO/IEC 15961-4:2016 provides a set of application commands and their associated responses for the following functions:
- to start and stop battery assistance;
- to select and de-select a particular sensory function supported by the RFID tag;
- to set sensor parameters both initially and ongoing;
- to start and stop the sensor monitoring the environment;
- to access sensor data;
- to establish the battery status.
ISO/IEC 24753 defines the encoding rules for identifying sensors, their functions, their delivered measurements, and the processing rules for sensor data. As such, it receives commands as defined in ISO/IEC 15961-4:2016 and provides the information that is required for the appropriate responses.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2016-08
Edition: 1Number of pages: 25
Technical Committee: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 31 Automatic identification and data capture techniques
Buy this standard
|std 1 124|
|std 2 124||Paper|